The recipe for the perfect meeting experience? Begin by connecting with our event planning staff to relieve any guesswork or stress leading up to your conference, trade show, or meeting. Add in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park, mix in our central location in upstate New York, and sprinkle in 500 feet of lakeshore on Mirror Lake. Last, combine that all with 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space able to accommodate up to 300 people.
Combine all of that and what do you get? The atmosphere you need to refresh and rejuvenate during a corporate retreat or event, get down to business, and enjoy a more productive meeting than any you've ever experienced. Add in our group activities for some team building, including having your own Olympics (sort of), and you've got a magical meeting experience only found in Lake Placid.
Meeting Spaces and Break Out Rooms
From small boardroom settings to spaces fit for larger conferences or tradeshows, choose from one of these Adirondack-inspired spaces for your conference, corporate retreat or meeting at High Peaks Resort:
- Spacious with 9' ceilings, natural light and courtyard views and access
- 2,684 sq ft
- 285 maximum capacity
- Three breakout rooms: Armstrong (1,012 sq ft), Basin (924 sq ft), and Gothics (784 sq ft)
- Leads out to the courtyard patio, ideal for pre-dinner receptions or summer lunches
- Situated above Main Street, with views of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains
- 1,748 sq ft
- 160 maximum capacity
- Two breakout rooms: Big Slide (988 sq ft) and Cascade (760 sq ft)
- Our largest meeting space, with expansive pre-function and flexible meeting space
- 3,456 sq ft with 12' ceilings
- 300 maximum capacity
- Four breakout rooms: Algonquin (1,152 sq ft), Iroquois (1,152 sq ft), Wright (1,152), and Avalanche Pass (1,980 sq ft)
- Spacious pre-function event or tradeshow space with direct access to Main Street and lobby
- 1,980 sq ft
Marcy Board Room
- Warm and intimate Adirondack-inspired room with fireplace and executive board table
- 288 sq ft
- 12 maximum capacity
Contact us for more information about hosting a meeting or conference at High Peaks Resort.