High Peaks Resort specializes in custom conference services, which lets you put together a group retreat that will exceed expectations. It doesn't hurt that we're located within a short drive of Albany and Saratoga in the largest natural preserve in the U.S. or that Lake Placid's history includes hosting two Winter Olympic Games. Team building while bobsledding or a cocktail party at the top of a 120-meter ski jump? We can do that. Ice skating on Olympic ice? Yeah, we have that, too.
Our goal for your meeting or corporate retreat is to ensure your team has everything you need to make your meetings extraordinary – whether at a keynote address, or checking out Lake Placid's many activities and experiences. Explore our unique Upstate New York meeting venues and start planning your next retreat today.
Meeting Spaces and Break Out Rooms
From small boardroom settings to spaces fit for larger conferences or tradeshows, choose from one of these Adirondack-inspired spaces for your conference, corporate retreat, or meeting at High Peaks Resort:
- Spacious with 9' ceilings, natural light and courtyard views and access
- 2,684 sq ft
- 285 maximum capacity
- Three breakout rooms: Armstrong (1,012 sq ft), Basin (924 sq ft), and Gothics (784 sq ft)
- Leads out to the courtyard patio, ideal for pre-dinner receptions or summer lunches
- Situated above Main Street, with views of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains
- 1,748 sq ft
- 160 maximum capacity
- Two breakout rooms: Big Slide (988 sq ft) and Cascade (760 sq ft)
- Our largest meeting space, with expansive pre-function and flexible meeting space
- 3,456 sq ft with 12' ceilings
- 300 maximum capacity
- Four breakout rooms: Algonquin (1,152 sq ft), Iroquois (1,152 sq ft), Wright (1,152), and Avalanche Pass (1,980 sq ft)
- Spacious pre-function event or tradeshow space with direct access to Main Street and lobby
- 1,980 sq ft
Marcy Board Room
- Warm and intimate Adirondack-inspired room with fireplace and executive board table
- 288 sq ft
- 12 maximum capacity
Contact us for more information about hosting a meeting or conference at High Peaks Resort.