Overlooking the shores of Mirror Lake is Lake House, a modern Adirondack retreat in the heart of Lake Placid. Lake House is special to many people for many different reasons for but for Ironman Lake Placid, the BEST part of this resort is that you can watch the incredible swim portion from the comfort of the Great Room and terrace.
If you are a participant, volunteer or coming out to cheer on the thousands who aim to conquer the 140.6-mile course and would like to stay at Lake House, HURRY and book now!
Please be advised, we are have limited availability in the following room types. All other room types are fully committed.
- Accessible Room with Two Queen Size Beds
- Signature Room with Two Queen Size Beds
- Superior View Room with Two Queen Size Beds
- Poolside Room with King Size Bed
- Lake View Room with Two Queen Size Beds
- Junior Suite with Bay Window
- Junior Suite with Balcony
- Room types will be assigned on a first come, first served basis based on receipt of this form by the hotel. All room types are limited in number and we apologize if your preferred room choice is unavailable.
- A one-night non-refundable deposit will be charged when your reservation is submitted. A final deposit, equal to the remaining balance of the total amount of the stay, including tax will be charged on April 30, 2019.
- Your reservation can be cancelled or changed before April 30, 2019, however, you would forfeit the one night's deposit noted above. Cancellations received on or after April 30, 2019, will forfeit the entire amount of the stay.
- Changes to existing reservations resulting in a reduction of length of stay will forfeit unused nights. Changes to arrival and departure dates will be made at market rates in effect at the time of change.
There are NO exceptions to this cancellation policy. We suggest that you purchase travel insurance in the event you need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.