Located on the corner of Saranac Avenue and Main Street, Lake Placid, High Peaks Resort is the perfect place to stay for the Lake Placid Film Festival. As the official host hotel, film festival attendees have access to exceptional rates on their High Peaks Resort stay and exceptional pricing on their 2019 festival pass.
Your Stay Includes
- Access to two indoor pools
- High-speed complimentary wi-fi
- Welcoming refreshment upon check-in
- Complimentary beverages, morning and afternoon
Lake Placid Film Festival Pass
Take advantage of special $99 partner pricing on your full festival pass when you stay at High Peaks Resort during the Lake Placid Film Festival.
- Admission to all films
- Short film competition screenings
- "Sneak Peaks" trailer party at the Hotel Saranac
- "Night Before Party" featuring the James Rivers Movement at High Peaks Resort
- "Afterglow" Party at Great Adirondack Brewing Company
- Wine Tastings at High Peaks Resort
- LPFF VIP Lounge at High Peaks Resort throughout the festival
- "Your Shorts are Showing" Awards Ceremony
- Special Screening at Lake Placid Center for the Arts
- All panels and seminars
- Reservations for the Lake Placid Film Festival rate must be made over the phone. Please contact us at 518-523-4411. Please use promotional code FFIL19 to reserve your room at the Lake Placid Film Festival rate.
- When you confirm your room reservations at High Peaks Resort you will be given a promotional code for discount tickets to the Lake Placid Film Festival. You will need this code when you purchase your tickets.
- Two-night minimum required for the nights of October 25 and October 26.