Whether it's just for two or it's your whole family, there is no place to enjoy the holiday festivities like Lake Placid and no better place to stay than High Peaks Resort where your two-night visit includes breakfast and $50 Holiday Stroll Money. Why not go home with a few brown paper packages tied up with string?
2019 Holiday Stroll Highlights
The details around the 2020 holiday village stroll are still being ironed out. Here are some of the festivities from 2019!
- Santa's Skating Party
- Jingle Bell Run/Walk 5K
- Breakfast with Santa
- Holiday Crafts and Craft Fair
- Holiday Story Time
- Soup, Chili & Chowder Tasting/Competition
- Hunt for the Yule Log
- Gift Wrapping & Wine Tasting
- Tree Lighting and Carolers
- Cookie Decorating
- Candy House Making
- Annual Showing of Polar Express
- Village of Lights
Holiday Promotions at Whiteface Mountain
- Dress as Santa for the day for a free lift ticket
- Bring a coat to donate and enjoy buy one, get one free lift tickets for the day.