One of our more spacious rooms at the Resort, our one bedroom suites can easily sleep a large family or group. Each bedroom comes equipped with a king-size bed made with high-quality triple sheet bedding featuring Pacific Coast Hyperclean allergy-free comforters and pillows, as well as an oversized plush chair, work desk and chair, and flat-screen TV. Nearby, the living room area features a queen-size sleeper sofa, as well as full dining table and wet bar, and another flat screen TV. Each suite also features a European-style bathroom, highlighted by a natural river rock walk-in shower and a jetted bathtub.
Guest Room Features
Modern, Adirondack-Inspired Furnishings
- Work desk with executive office chair
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Wet bar with microwave, coffee maker, and in-counter refrigerator
European Styled Bathroom
- Natural, river rock walk-in shower
- Waterfall and handheld showerhead
- Jetted soaking tub
- Easy access to resort lobby and dining outlets
- Easy access to Main Street, Lake Placid
- Direct access to High Peaks Resort courtyard or easy access to 4th Floor parking lot
For groups or families traveling together, it's possible to arrange for adjoining rooms to create a two bedroom, two bathroom suite as well. Please contact us directly to inquire about this personalized availability.