Our waterfront suite features a separate bedroom with a king size bed enveloped in a high-quality triple sheet bedding and Pacific Coast Hyperclean allergy free comforter and pillows in a beautiful seating area in front of a large bay window with a stunning view of Whiteface Mountain. Nearby, a living room area includes a queen size pullout sofa and comfy accommodations for lounging after a day of skiing or hiking, as well as a dining area with a table for four and a wet bar. Larger parties have the option of combining our suite with an adjoining room to create a two bedroom, two bathroom suite.
Modern, Adirondack-Inspired Furnishings
- Work desk with executive office chair
- Queen size sleeper sofa and plush lounge chairs
European Styled Bathroom
- Tiled walk-in shower
- Waterfall and handheld showerhead
- Jetted soaking tub for two
- Easy access to Main Street, Lake Placid
- Easy access to Mirror Lake shoreline
For groups or families traveling together, it's possible to arrange for adjoining rooms to create a two bedroom, three bathroom suite as well. Please contact us directly to inquire about this personalized availability.