Our hotel amenities will complement your trip with relaxation, adventure, and comfort no matter your vacation agenda - from lounging in the lakeside luxury of our Waterfront Collection, to getting your fix for outdoor adventure across the Adirondacks.
Reach the 'peak' of relaxation at High Peaks Resort. You can explore Lake Placid and the surrounding Adirondack Mountains with your own two feet, with a paddle, or on skis; that's the beauty of it, you get to choose what you enjoy most! Or you can opt to stay at the resort and enjoy the amenties we offer including free water craft in summer, Norwegian Kicksleds in winter, get in your daily workout at our state-of- the-art fitness center, head to the spa, or lounge around at the courtyard pool on a warm, sunny day or one of our cozy fireplaces on those chilly winter days. High Peaks Resort's amenities make your visit that much better – and since we're a dog-friendly hotel, your four-legged family members can join in a relaxing getaway, too.
Amenities for Rest and Relaxation
- Full-service Aveda Concept Element Day Spa & Salon
- Four Pools – Two Outdoor, Two Indoor
- Soothing Hot Tub
- On-site Restaurants and Cozy Lounges
- Recreational Equipment and Activities
- World-Class Recreation & Activities in Lake Placid and the surrounding areas
- State-of- the-Art Fitness Center