A jaw-dropping winter setting, Olympic slopes, and the highest vertical drop in the East all await you here in the Adirondacks if you spend all summer dreaming of crisp powder and stunning views, then Whiteface Mountain should be on your winter agenda! Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels can experience the best conditions east of the Rockies and the best service and accommodations Lake Placid has to offer. At High Peaks Resort your skiing fun and winter memories are what we are here for. Stay with us and you'll experience beautifully appointed Adirondack-inspired rooms with European-style baths and breathtaking views of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack mountains.
High Peaks Resort Amenities
Amenities included in all High Peaks Resort stays:
- Welcome beverage on arrival
- Morning coffee and afternoon refreshments in the High Peaks Resort lobby
- Access to our 24-hour fitness center
- Access to our indoor pool
- High-Speed complimentary Wi-Fi
Weather-dependent amenities include in all High Peaks Resort stays:
- Complimentary snowshoe rental at our Guest Services desk (subject to availability).
- Complimentary admission to Whiteface Club & Resort nordic center for cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
Terms and conditions
- Lift tickets to Whiteface Mountain must be purchased separately.
- Season begins approximately November 25 and runs through approximately April 9.
- Rate does not include taxes, gratuities, or other incidental charges.