IRONMAN Lake Placid
Looking for the ultimate Ironman experience in Lake Placid? Look no further than High Peaks Resort, the official host hotel of Ironman Lake Placid. Located just steps away from downtown Lake Placid, High Peaks Resort offers luxury accommodations and top-of-the-line amenities to ensure that you're well-rested and ready to tackle the challenging course ahead.
High Peaks Resort features spacious and comfortable rooms, each with plush bedding, flat-screen TVs, and high-speed internet. Upgrade to a suite and enjoy stunning views of Mirror Lake and the Adirondack Mountains. The hotel also offers a range of amenities to help you relax and recharge, including a spa, fitness center, and indoor and outdoor pools.
During your stay, take advantage of the hotel's convenient location to explore the town of Lake Placid. With the starting line a short walk from the resort, you'll be in the perfect position to cheer on the athletes and soak up the energy and excitement of the event.
Don't miss out on the ultimate Ironman experience in Lake Placid. Book your stay at High Peaks Resort today and get ready to experience the thrill and excitement of this legendary event like never before.
The offer includes:
Terms and conditions
- Room types will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis based on receipt of this form by the hotel. All room types are limited in number and we apologize if your preferred room choice is unavailable.
- A one-night non-refundable deposit will be charged when your reservation is submitted. A final deposit, equal to the remaining balance of the total amount of the stay, including tax will be charged on April 29, 2023.
- Your reservation can be canceled or changed before April 29, 2023, however, you would forfeit the one night's deposit noted above. Cancellations received on or after April 29, 2023, will forfeit the entire amount of the stay.
- Changes to existing reservations resulting in a reduction of length of stay will forfeit unused nights. Changes to arrival and departure dates will be made at market rates in effect at the time of change.
- There are NO exceptions to this cancellation policy. We suggest that you purchase travel insurance in the event you need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances.